Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: September 16th, 2021
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily access our service (information or software) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in the Service;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. CONSENT TO USE OF DATA
You agree that we may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Services. We may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to you.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We reserve all of our intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- No Warranty YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND thinkLaw HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY thinkLaw OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. 1. Limitation of Liability TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL thinkLaw BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF thinkLaw HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall thinkLaw’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
7. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on the Service could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. thinkLaw does not warrant that any of the materials on the Service are accurate, complete or current. thinkLaw may make changes to the materials contained in the Service at any time without notice. However, thinkLaw does not make any commitment to update the materials.
thinkLaw has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Service and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by thinkLaw of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Services with notice to you if:
- You are in breach of these Terms, or
- You are using the Services in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users.
We will provide you with reasonable advance notice via the email address associated with your account to remedy the activity that prompted us to contact you. If after such notice you fail to take the steps we ask of you, we will terminate or suspend your access to the Services. We will not provide notice before termination where:
- You are in material breach of these Terms,
- doing so would cause us legal liability or compromise our ability to provide the Services to our other users, or
- we are prohibited from doing so by law.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and thinkLaw with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these Terms. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights.
thinkLaw may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using the Service you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
12. GOVERNING LAW